does anyone no this software?

January 28th, 2017

ok just have a question,around a year or so ago i installed this software on my pc and i cannot remember what in the hell it was called so i will explain exactly what it does..
ok its similar to photo shop but about 1000000 times cooler,u can use someones picture and use some special tool and it makes there eyes blink and makes there mouth actually talk “all with just using a picture”
does anyone no what its called
thank u

Answer #1
Was it Crazy Talk
Answer #2
FaceFilter Studio?
Answer #3
both these programs sound cool, thanks ill have to check them out


| Sitemap |